Disability Services - Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Program
Aging and Disability Services Division Administrative Office
3416 Goni Road, Suite D-132
Carson City, NV 89706
Additonal TBI Information
The Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Program was created to provide assistance to individuals and their families who are confronted with inadequate or unavailable TBI services and supports.
Applicants must be diagnosed as a person with a traumatic brain injury as defined in NRS 427A.850.
ADSD provides a grant to Accessible Space Inc. to fund the Nevada Community Enrichment program (NCEP). NCEP provides the following services:
- Treatment during the day on an outpatient basis
- Care provided in a facility operated and maintained to furnish food, shelter, assistance and limited supervision
- Care provided in the home
- Instruction in the skills required for independent living
- Placement for jobs
- Counseling and treatment for the abuse of drugs and alcohol
- Support services for families of persons with TBI
Qualifications for Enrollment
ADSD determines eligibility for TBI. The following criteria must be met:
- Reside in the State of Nevada
- Be diagnosed as a person with a traumatic brain injury defined in NRS 427A. 850.
- All other resources exhausted: Public or private health insurance resources available to pay for services authorized
- Availability of the program funding
For Additional Information
For additional information about the Traumatic Brain Injury Program, please contact Vicki Kemp, TBI Program Manager or Rique Robb, Chief of Disability at the ADSD Carson City Administrative Office at (775) 687-4210 or by email.
You may also contact Jodi Sabal, Director of NCEP, at (702) 259-1903.