Logging Into SAMS
- Current ADSD grantees may log into SAMS.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Password" link on the log-in page.
- If you are locked out of the system due to entering the wrong password multiple times, wait approximately 30 minutes and try again.
- All grantees are to use SAMS 3. Do not access the SAMS 3 Sandbox unless told to do so. Do not access the old version of SAMS.
- If you forget your password for the SAMS 3 log-in (the second set of log-in credentials), submit a helpdesk ticket (see below for ADSD's IT Helpdesk information).
SAMS tutorials are available on the Wellsky website, which is the screen that appears after the first log-in. If you have any questions about training, please contact your assigned Grants and Projects Specialist directly.
Per the General Service Specifications, grantees must also have an internal SAMS manual, which must be kept up-to-date and used to train grantee staff on SAMS procedures specific to the funded program(s).
All requests for SAMS assistance must be sent to your assigned Grants and Projects Specialist (GPS) before ADSD's Helpdesk. The exception to this rule is when a password reset is needed or there is an error notification that would clearly require an IT professional. Do not contact IT directly to update SAMS license users for your agency. Please email your GPS.
GPS contact information:
The ADSD Helpdesk is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., excluding holidays.
ADSD Helpdesk North: (775) 687-0585
ADSD Helpdesk South: (702) 486-3600
By email at email@example.com and copy your Grants and Projects Specialist.
Do not include client information; use SAMS ID numbers only. You may also encrypt the information before sending. Check with your email provider about encryption. Windows users can use 7-Zip to encrypt files (instructions). Secure information may also be uploaded to the FTP Server. Notify your GPS whenever you upload files to the FTP Server.