Logging Into SAMS
- Current ADSD subrecipients may log into WellSky A&D (SAMS).
- If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Password" link on the log-in page.
- If you are locked out of the system due to entering the wrong password multiple times, wait approximately 30 minutes and try again.
- All subrecipients are to use SAMS 3. Do not access the SAMS 3 Sandbox unless told to do so.
- If you forget your password for the SAMS 3 log-in (the second set of log-in credentials), submit a helpdesk ticket through the ADSD IT Helpdesk portal linked below.
SAMS tutorials are available on the WellSky website, which is the screen that appears after the first log-in. If you have any questions about training, please contact your assigned Grants and Projects Specialist directly.
Per the General Service Specifications, subrecipients must also have an internal SAMS manual, which must be kept up-to-date and used to train subrecipient staff on SAMS procedures specific to the funded program(s).
All requests for SAMS assistance must be sent to your assigned Grants and Projects Specialist (GPS) before ADSD's Helpdesk. The exception to this rule is when a password reset is needed or there is an error notification that would clearly require an IT professional. Do not contact IT directly to update SAMS license users for your agency. Please email your GPS.
GPS contact information:
The ADSD IT Helpdesk is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., excluding holidays.
ADSD Helpdesk North: (775) 331-8838
ADSD Helpdesk South: (702) 932-2826
Preferred: Online at https://adsdhelp.servicecamp.com/portal.
Do not include client information in emails; use SAMS ID numbers only. You may also encrypt the information before sending. Check with your email provider about encryption. Windows users can use 7-Zip to encrypt files (instructions). Secure information may also be uploaded to the FTP Server. Notify your GPS whenever you upload files to the FTP Server.